July 19, 2010

All questions in life don't have answers


There is always a question in my mind...
Whether every question in our life has an answer?...
And answer is NO...

We keep on finding answers to many 'so called serious' questions...
Like...
Why I am not rich?
Why I am not famous?
Why I am not happy?
Why I don't have everything that I want?
Why is this happening with me only?

And suppose...
On a fine morning...
If we come to know answers to all these question... 
Will our life have a meaning?
We are here to search answers to all these questions...
Sometimes we find correct answers...
Sometimes wrong...

But the truth is the answer we find...
Rarely matches with others...
And there lies Beauty of our Life...

There is fun in finding a perfect answer...
When you find answer to one question...
Next questions is ready for you...
So we run to find answer to that question...

So don't worry next time...
If you don't have answer to a question...
Know that there is No answer this question...
And that is why NOW you have to find a good answer...

And be prepared to answer these questions...
In your life...

Life is Beautiful...
Just know this truth...

If you don't know the answer to question How life is Beautiful?...
?
?
Start searching answer...NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentines Day Special...

On this Valentine's day   I want to say "I Love You" I am searching for "Someone very Special" W...