February 20, 2010

How to be Happy Alone?

Being alone

Sometimes downturns in life make you think...
Am I alone???

Your head is full of thoughts....
And you think no one is there to listen you...

Nothing in this world is for me...
I am a big loser...
No one understands me...
All my efforts are waste...
Others get everything they wish...

Why is this happening...
What is wrong with me???
And many unanswered questions???

Is it really true???
Is there no one with you??...
As they say...
"Someone somewhere is made for you..."

Actually there are many with you...
Your family, your friends...
Your god and you...

But Your mind is occupied with so many thoughts...
That you forget all of them...
You forget yourself...

Downturns are part of life...
You see your problem as the biggest...
In such a time... First accept "your mind is playing with you..."
Don't struggle to win over your mind...

Go out and see the people on the road...
Everyone has some or the other problem...
People who don't have anything with them...
You are in a very better condition than them...
Help somebody unknown, in some or the other way...

Helping unknown people will make you feel good...
If not, help some more unknown people...
Help till you feel good...
You are not alone
You are not alone
"Problems are never big...
Our thinking makes it bigger and bigger..."
Like a balloon in the sky...
Closest one to you is biggest...
Life is very beautiful...
Make it more beautiful....

And if you feel alone next time...
Remember "I AM WISHING FOR YOU..."

2 comments:

Valentines Day Special...

On this Valentine's day   I want to say "I Love You" I am searching for "Someone very Special" W...