January 21, 2010

Practice Living life beautifully


After enjoying Live Concert 'Urja' by Zakir Hussain...
And meeting this Maestro...
I was able to see what the perfection means...
During this concert he was enjoying playing tabla...
He made all audience to be part of 'the rhythm...'

Every 'taal' and 'raaga' he played...
Was able to touch the hearts of audience...
Everybody was in the ocean of rhythm...
And everybody was saying 'Waah Ustad!!! Waah!!!"
After the concert I was lucky to meet him...

Yess..
There was something in this person...
Perfection... which touches everybody's heart...

I have read...
"Practice makes man perfect"...
But I saw live example of this...

His commitment towards Tabla...
Consistency in practice...
Has made him 'A Perfect Man'
'A Maestro...'

I came home with different memories...
An experience of perfection...

On the path of life...
At some point of time we lose commitment...
That is the point where...
We should remember...
Practice and commitment are the most important things...
That make us perfect...

We live life nicely...
Let is practice living life perfectly...
Let us bring perfection in our actions...
Let us bring perfection in the duties we do...

Come let us make life beautiful and perfect...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentines Day Special...

On this Valentine's day   I want to say "I Love You" I am searching for "Someone very Special" W...