January 10, 2010

How to Enjoy Your Life to the Fullest

Have you seen bowman?
With his bow he shoots arrows...
He is fully concentrated on his goal...
He knows...
Once arrow is left from bow doesn't come back...
It can't come back...

Our life is similar to this...
We get only one chance at a time...
Once we live a moment it becomes past...
It doesn't matter whether you enjoyed that moment or not...

One Shot One Life....
Use his method to enjoy every moment at the best...
It is for sure we have only one chance...

Decide before doing any activity...
This moment is the first and last the in my life...
This moment is like that arrow...
So I will give my 100% in this moment...

This will give  you total satisfaction...
Satisfaction of living that moment...
Satisfaction of living with yourself...
Satisfaction of using precious moment of life...

This is applicable for anything and everything...
How???
Suppose you are drinking a cup of tea...
Know this is first time and last time...
I have only one chance to drink this cup...
Next time I will get different tea...
But this cup is for one time only...
Let me enjoy this cup 100%...
Your attitude will change...
Look at the tea...
And take the sip feel the taste...

Life is like this...
Every moment in life will come for one time...
If you are not ready...
It is gone...
You will lose opportunity...

Life has given you freedom to enjoy every moment...
Come on...
Now be ready...
 Make your life beautiful...
Enjoy each moment...
One Shot One Life...

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your poem, "One Shot, One Life". Do drop by and check out my poems and art work. There are fish here so feed them with a few clicks of your mouse! Thank you for a refreshing read.

    ReplyDelete

Valentines Day Special...

On this Valentine's day   I want to say "I Love You" I am searching for "Someone very Special" W...