February 7, 2009

Blow away Bubbles of ego to make Life Beautiful

"Today I saw few kids playing with bubbles. Blowing & running to catch the bubbles.
It was nice to see them playing.
I also wanted to catch some bubbles.
But there was something that stopped me.
What was that? My ego.
I have grown up now. How can I run behind bubbles??

After realizing this,
I jumped like a kid & enjoyed catching the bubbles.

I burst the bubble of ego & happiness was mine


So next time don't miss any chance to blow bubbles


Run, catch them. Burst the bubble of ego
Life is yours, choice is yours




Feel that lightness in a bubble.

"Life is beautiful
Just find happiness in each small small moments"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Valentines Day Special...

On this Valentine's day   I want to say "I Love You" I am searching for "Someone very Special" W...