February 12, 2009

Be Someone's Valentine.....


It is always Nice to talk about love.


There is nothing in this world that is without love


LOVE:
We think about it, Sing about it, Dream about it & Loose sleep worrying about it.

When we don't know we have it, we search for it.

When we discover it, we don't know what to do with it.

When we have it, we fear loosing it.
It is the constant source of pleasure and pain.
But we don't know which it will be from one moment to the next.

Love... It is a short word, easy to spell, difficult to define & IMPOSSIBLE to live without.


If you have it [Love], you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have.




This is specially for 'my loved one'


"To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world."


I was always making fun of my friends when they were planning to tell someone that they love.
But when it was my turn I came to know what was that?
Again this is also a part of life..
Sometimes we feel nice, sometimes sad, some fear is always there.
You always think about whether you are right? or wrong?

i came to know all when I went through this process.
It is really superb.


So fall in love with someone.... who will make your 'Life beautiful.'

Make her/his life beautiful.

Be someone's Valentine.......

1 comment:

  1. Seems that you are experiencing some new experience haaannn.............

    ReplyDelete

Valentines Day Special...

On this Valentine's day   I want to say "I Love You" I am searching for "Someone very Special" W...